Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl Eats

We enjoyed watching the 47th Superbowl with good friends and lots of good food!  Everyone brought a dish to share and we had quite the spread of eats to enjoy during the game.  Our contribution was Buffalo Chicken Wontons, a recipe that I found on pinterest (http://youngmarriedchic.com/2012/02/superbowl-sunday-apps/).  They were easy to make and delicious to taste!  Here is our serving platter:
These were delicious apps and were gone shortly after I pulled them out of the oven.  I followed the recipe in the link above but added more chicken than it called for.  I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a quick and easy appetizer to share with a group of people!

I have about 30 wonton wrappers left, and I've never cooked with wonton wrappers before.  Off to pinterest to see what other recipes I can find to use the wrappers up!

Other than the good food and social time with friends, my vote for best part of the Superbowl?  Hands down, Beyonce!  Anyone else?!

1 comment:

  1. Yum- those look great!! One of my friends made some kind of appetizer with those wonton wrappers this past fall...I'll ask her for the recipe and pass it on!

    ReplyDelete