Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bridesmaid

My best friend of many years is getting married and asked me to be a bridesmaid!  She stopped over on Valentine's Day to surprise me with a Valentine's Day gift, which included an adorable card and some candy. 



I couldn't be more excited for her and her fiance and to be able to be part of their special day!  I'm also super excited for upcoming wedding projects with her.  She is going for a country/barn theme, and it's going to be a ton of fun to help her decorate with burlap, twine, anything rustic.  Stay tuned for posting on projects throughout the next year and a half:)

I also received beautiful flowers at work from my hubs on Valentine's Day!  I am not usually a fan of Valentine's Day - maybe because I spent many February 14th's single and always referred to it as SAD (Singles Awareness Day), but this year my bestie and my hubby made it very special:)

No comments:

Post a Comment