Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas cards

This year was the first year in our home as a married couple and between both of our family and friends, we received so many great Christmas cards and pictures!  I was looking for an inexpensive and easy way to display them and found a great idea on Pinterest (http://pensandneedles-by-amy.blogspot.com/2010/12/diy-christmas-wall-art.html)!  All I needed was a piece of foam board and fabric.  I added burlap to hang it from and pins for the pictures.  Check it out!  Now we get to see our family and friends every time we walk in our door!

Next project is figuring out a way to archive past Christmas cards.  I've seen a few ideas on pinterest, now to just do it!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen some ideas for past Christmas cards too...now I just need to do it! It is fun to look back at older pictures to see how everyone changes.

    ReplyDelete