Monday, March 11, 2013

Our wedding - bouquets

We finally got our wedding pictures back from our photographer and I am so excited to start sharing them with you all!  Our wedding was held at Carlos Creek Winery in Alexandria, MN.  Check out their website here: http://www.carloscreekwinery.com/

The venue itself is beautiful and has a very rustic yet classy feel to it.  When I got engaged, the only thing I really knew that I wanted was a bouquet that I had seen on pinterest.  That bouquet inspired everything else!  This is the bouquet that I had - I absolutely loved it.  It was filled with so many beautiful, bright-colored flowers which was great for a November wedding when in Minnesota the outside colors are pretty dull. Here is my bouquet:

Here's a bridesmaid bouquet - same flowers, just a bit smaller.
Aren't they pretty?!

This is the bouquet that started it all - more wedding pictures and decor to come! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVED your flowers! Perfect for a fall wedding at the winery!

    ReplyDelete