Sunday, March 10, 2013

Faith, Hope, Love - DIY wall art

There is a small wall before entering the guest bathroom and it seemed a little blah to me.  I finally finished a project that is the perfect size for the space!  And now every time we walk past it, we'll be reminded of 1 Corinthians 13:13 - "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."


I got the frame at goodwill and painted it white.  I had some burlap on hand from and wrapped and hot glued the brown burlap around the cardboard in the frame.  I was at JoAnn Fabrics and they happened to have some wood words on sale for $0.49 each, so I snagged that deal and painted the words white.  The flower at the bottom is made out of a strip of white burlap that I formed into a flower and hot glued together.


Overall, I think it turned out pretty well!  And it sure spruces up the previously empty wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment