Thursday, June 6, 2013

Belize vacation - Shutterfly Photo Book

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful vacation in Belize where we got to spend some time in the rain forest and at the ocean.  We spent a couple of days scuba diving which was so much fun!  We saw some amazing fish, sharks, turtles, and stingrays.  The variety of fish in Belize was so fun to see.

I completed a Shutterfly Photo Book so that we can keep the memories at our fingertips.  As I was finishing, it asked if I wanted to post it to the blog.  Why not?  Enjoy the pictures if you're interested!  If you're planning a trip to Belize and have any questions on where we stayed and the activities we did, let me know.






You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today.

No comments:

Post a Comment